Prayagraj (UP), Jan 20 (ANI): As the two-month long Kumbh event is progressing, people from all parts of the country are flocking Prayagraj to be a part of the religious event. Besides bathing in the Sangam, devotees are also enjoying the boating facility in the old city.
- Preparations for 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in full swing in UP’s Varanasi
- Along with dip in Sangam, pilgrims enjoy boating facility at Kumbh Mela
- Women around the world march for social justice
- Mourinho says his best only comes when he’s ‘very happy’
- Senator Graham warns rapid U.S. withdrawal from Syria could create “Iraq on steroids”