Despite a massive anti-trust fine, Alphabet reports a 21 percent jump in quarterly revenue, maintaining a growth rate that is rarely seen among companies its size and suggesting the big sales gains enjoyed recently by the other Internet firms are not done yet. Ciara Lee reports.
- Next story President Ramnath Kovind’s elder brother spoke on his younger brother becoming President
- Previous story SPOTTED! Nidhi Agarwal Spotted In Bandra
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall