Despite a massive anti-trust fine, Alphabet reports a 21 percent jump in quarterly revenue, maintaining a growth rate that is rarely seen among companies its size and suggesting the big sales gains enjoyed recently by the other Internet firms are not done yet. Ciara Lee reports.
- Alphabet adds to cash pile despite higher costs
- SPOTTED! Nidhi Agarwal Spotted In Bandra
- China plans hundreds of panda-shaped solar plants along Belt and Road
- Atmosphere of celebration in village of newly elected President Ramnath Kovind
- Ronaldo Worked Hard But Messi Has Natural Talent- Miguel Angel