Two shareholder lawsuits filed this week accused the board of Google parent Alphabet of playing a direct role in covering up sexual misconduct claims against two former executives over the last five years. Fred Katayama reports.
- Alphabet board sued for cover-up
- Pakistan initiating demolition drive against Mojahirs in Karachi, claims MQM chief
- Watch: Congress workers disrupt screening of ‘The Accidental Prime Minister’ in Kolkata
- PM Trudeau says Canada has granted asylum to fleeing Saudi teen
- Tourist police wearing charro outfits patrol Mexico City