Google’s parent company Alphabet says its executive chairman Eric Schmidt will step down from his position at the company’s next board meeting in January. Jane Lanhee Lee reports.
- Next story Chicago police say Facebook used to sell guns and drugs
- Previous story In surprise visit to Afghanistan, Pence says U.S. will ‘see this through’
- E-cigarette flavor affects a lot more than just taste
- President Ram Nath Kovind addresses Indian community in Zambia
- Data theft: Mark Zuckerberg apologises, says “We did not take broad view of our responsibility”
- 112-year-old Japanese man recognised as world’s oldest man
- Electric vehicles become new trend in fighting pollution in AP