Revisiting the culture and the tradition of Uttar Pradesh, Rajkummar Rao and Kriti Kharbanda film ‘Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana’ attempts to bring the essence of Lucknow to the silver screen. Recently the actors unveiled the trailer of the film. Rajkummar Rao who is riding high on the success of ‘Newton’, India’s official entry for the Oscars, says marriage is a big deal but he is in no hurry to get married anytime soon. Well, we hope rumoured girlfriend Patralekha doesn’t get discouraged hearing this.
- Next story SRK & Other Celebs At Prayer Meet For Late Kundan Shah
- Previous story Pooja Bhatt & Suchitra Pillai Launch ‘The Valley’
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants