Seven pilgrims died and dozens were injured including cops, in one of the deadliest terrorist attacks on religious gatherings in the country in recent times, in Anantnag of Jammu and Kashmir. Militants attacked a pilgrims bus and a police party who were on their way to the ice cave pilgrimage of Amarnath along the Jammu-Srinagar highway.
- Next story Lawyer Robert Shapiro Says Rob Kardashian’s Primary Concern Is The Health And Welfare Of The Baby
- Previous story Pakistan violated a ceasefire again
- Paula Patton talks history with Meghan Markle at ‘Traffik’ premiere
- Irreplaceable Wenger transformed the beautiful game, says Gazidis
- Cheech and Chong’s careers highlighted at Grammy Museum
- Democrats sue Russia, Trump campaign for alleged 2016 election conspiracy
- Watch: PM Modi meets Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel