Anantnag (J&K), Aug 06 (ANI): Inspector General of Police (IGP) Kashmir Munir Khan on Saturday said that Lashkar-e-Taiba was involved in the Amarnath Yatra terror attack in which eight yatris were killed and twenty others were injured. Khan added that the accused who were indulged in the dreadful attack have been identified.
- Next story Kirui wins men’s world marathon title after duel with Tola, Chelimo wins women’s marathon
- Previous story India is the only economy moving forward: Vice-President-elect Venkaiah Naidu
- Airbnb to remove listings in Israel’s West Bank settlements
- Phase 2 Of J & K Rural Polls Today
- 6 Dead And Several Injured In An Explosion In Maharashtra
- Deepika Ranveer Inside Wedding Photos are breaking the internet | DeepVeer | Bollywood News & Gossip
- After Khashoggi, some Saudi royals turn against crown prince