Anantnag (J&K), Aug 06 (ANI): Inspector General of Police (IGP) Kashmir Munir Khan on Saturday said that Lashkar-e-Taiba was involved in the Amarnath Yatra terror attack in which eight yatris were killed and twenty others were injured. Khan added that the accused who were indulged in the dreadful attack have been identified.
- Next story Kirui wins men’s world marathon title after duel with Tola, Chelimo wins women’s marathon
- Previous story India is the only economy moving forward: Vice-President-elect Venkaiah Naidu
- No red tape but only red carpet for investors in UP: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier