Anantnag (J&K), Aug 06 (ANI): Inspector General of Police (IGP) Kashmir Munir Khan on Saturday said that Lashkar-e-Taiba was involved in the Amarnath Yatra terror attack in which eight yatris were killed and twenty others were injured. Khan added that the accused who were indulged in the dreadful attack have been identified.
- Amarnath Yatra terror attack: LeT was involved, accused identified: IGP Kashmir
- India is the only economy moving forward: Vice-President-elect Venkaiah Naidu
- Mob attacks ‘gau rakshaks’, 23 held
- Union Minister Arun Jaitley meets family members of slain RSS worker
- Gorkhaland stir continues: GJM supporters form 100km long human chain