Anantnag (J&K), Aug 06 (ANI): Inspector General of Police (IGP) Kashmir Munir Khan on Saturday said that Lashkar-e-Taiba was involved in the Amarnath Yatra terror attack in which eight yatris were killed and twenty others were injured. Khan added that the accused who were indulged in the dreadful attack have been identified.
- Next story Kirui wins men’s world marathon title after duel with Tola, Chelimo wins women’s marathon
- Previous story India is the only economy moving forward: Vice-President-elect Venkaiah Naidu
- Fiat Chrysler picks Jeep boss as new CEO
- Watch: Ranveer Singh shares dance steps with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev at IIM Bangalore
- Assam Zoo makes special arrangements for animals amid scorching heat
- Second season of ‘Jeet Kune Do’ Federation Cup commences in Srinagar
- Alwar Lynching: Victim might have died in police custody, claims BJP MLA Dev Ahuja