More U.S. online shoppers plan to shop on Amazon this year than in previous years, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll, despite costly efforts by traditional retailers to attract customers to their websites. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story Museum pulls crowd with rare collection of manuscripts in Valley
- Previous story Flower show mesmerises visitors in Amritsar
- Champions League: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hails team’s performance for 3-0 win against Man City
- Class 5th student writes exams with his feet
- Doctors strike enters 8th day, patients suffer
- Another Ambedkar’s statue vandalised in Uttar Pradesh’s Firozabad
- MMT, Flipkart to become partners to transform travel industry