New Delhi, Oct 14 (ANI): Amazon has put its Studios chief Roy Price on an immediate leave of absence following allegations that he harassed a producer and ignored an actress’s claim of sexual assault by Harvey Weinstein. The Amazon producer did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Also, actress Rose McGowan wrote on Twitter that she told Price that Weinstein assaulted her, but that Price did nothing.
- Next story Passengers robbed on board Pune-Jammu Tawi Jhelum Express
- Previous story Special Rajdhani between Delhi, Mumbai to start from Oct 16th
- Prince Harry gifted ‘budgie smugglers’ by Australian Invictus Games athletes
- Australia gives national apology to child sexual abuse victims
- Air quality in Delhi continues to remain poor
- Watch: Fire breaks out in 2 garment warehouses in Delhi
- CM Biplab Deb participates in Police Commemoration Day in Agartala