New Delhi, Oct 14 (ANI): Amazon has put its Studios chief Roy Price on an immediate leave of absence following allegations that he harassed a producer and ignored an actress’s claim of sexual assault by Harvey Weinstein. The Amazon producer did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Also, actress Rose McGowan wrote on Twitter that she told Price that Weinstein assaulted her, but that Price did nothing.
- Next story Passengers robbed on board Pune-Jammu Tawi Jhelum Express
- Previous story Special Rajdhani between Delhi, Mumbai to start from Oct 16th
- Trump makes offer in exchange for wall
- Trump offers wall-for-DACA deal to end shutdown
- BJP MLA sparks controversy saying Mayawati neither woman, nor man
- Preparations for 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in full swing in UP’s Varanasi
- Along with dip in Sangam, pilgrims enjoy boating facility at Kumbh Mela