Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Apr 29 (ANI): Anguished 108 ambulances workers on Saturday tonsured their heads in order to show their anger towards Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan’s negligence towards them. The workers demanded for the hike in their wages and also kept other necessary demands. Echoing their demands, one of the protesters Shyam Dandotiya asserted that it’s been four days of their protest but they haven’t received any response from the government yet. However, from past four days, around 600 wheels of ambulances under the flagship of 108 facilities came to standstill when protestors went on indefinite strike.
- Next story ‘Baahubali 2’: Record-Smashing entry to 100 cr club on Day 1
- Previous story Will vote for India if referendum takes place: Senior Gilgit leader
- Special talk with BJP Delhi incharge Shyam Jaju on CM Kejriwal
- Watch: Canadian PM Trudeau meets Punjab CM Capt. Amarinder Singh
- PM Modi praises CM Yogi for bringing positive change in UP
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi conducts roadshow in Shillong
- Railway Station in Ayodhya will be a replica of Ram temple, says Union Minister Manoj Sinha