Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Apr 29 (ANI): Anguished 108 ambulances workers on Saturday tonsured their heads in order to show their anger towards Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan’s negligence towards them. The workers demanded for the hike in their wages and also kept other necessary demands. Echoing their demands, one of the protesters Shyam Dandotiya asserted that it’s been four days of their protest but they haven’t received any response from the government yet. However, from past four days, around 600 wheels of ambulances under the flagship of 108 facilities came to standstill when protestors went on indefinite strike.
- Ambulance staff resort to head tonsure demanding hike in wages
- Will vote for India if referendum takes place: Senior Gilgit leader
- Massive fire breaks out at a factory in Ludhiana
- ‘Jagga Jasoos’ co-stars Ranbir-Katrina click first ever selfie post break-up
- Slain soldier Venkat Ramana cremated with full state honours