Kathmandu, Nepal, 29 April (ANI): Law Minister of Nepal Ajay Shankar Nayak claimed that the new amendment bill will be endorsed by the opposition parties as well. The government has tabled a new amendment proposal with some revisions in it after the agitating parties made an objection. Though the government has tabled the amendment proposal, the formal discussion is yet to start. Law Minister Nayak also informed that the formal discussion over the amendment bill will get started at tomorrow’s parliamentary meeting.
- “Amendment Proposal will be endorsed by Opposition too”: Nepal Law Minister
- Law and order is my top priority: CM Yogi Adityanath
- EVM stands for ‘Every Vote Modi’, says Yogi Adityanath on Delhi MCD polls
- Delhi IPL Games In Jeopardy After DDCA Employee Dies
- Pope leads a jubilant mass for thousands of Egyptian Catholics