Kathmandu, Nepal, 29 April (ANI): Law Minister of Nepal Ajay Shankar Nayak claimed that the new amendment bill will be endorsed by the opposition parties as well. The government has tabled a new amendment proposal with some revisions in it after the agitating parties made an objection. Though the government has tabled the amendment proposal, the formal discussion is yet to start. Law Minister Nayak also informed that the formal discussion over the amendment bill will get started at tomorrow’s parliamentary meeting.
- Next story Cuteness alert! Watch Daddy Shahid grooving with Misha to Michael Jackson’s track
- Previous story Law and order is my top priority: CM Yogi Adityanath
- Stars join forces with activists on BAFTA awards red carpet
- Rep. Gowdy urges to look more at FL shooter than the “instrumentality”
- “The adults have let us down”: Florida students demand stricter gun laws
- Minor girl allegedly raped, killed, police registers case
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 18 Feb, 2018