Aurangabad, July 31 (ANI): Bangladeshi author Taslima Nasrin was sent back from Aurangabad Airport on Sunday night, after AIMIM workers protested against her entry in Aurangabad. As soon as the protestors came to know Nasrin’s plans of spending three days in the city, they gathered outside the airport. Following this, the author was stopped at the airport and was sent back to Mumbai. The protest was led by AIMIM legislator Imtiaz Jaleel who claimed that her visit would paralyse law and order in the city. Taslima Nasrin had planned a visit to Aurangabad to explore the caves of Ajanta and Ellora.
- Next story Gorkhaland supporters hold ‘Global March’ demanding separate state
- Previous story No More Blankets In AC Coaches
- Watch: Thousands participate in Tata Mumbai Marathon 2018
- U.S. Vice President critical of politicians for causing shutdown
- Senators sound off on U.S. government shutdown
- ‘Is factory ki licence humare paas hai, isliye kuch nahi bolna’: Delhi Mayor on Bawana Fire
- Ranveer Singh’s ‘filmy’ avatar at Filmfare awards is worth watching!