Attari-Wagah Border, Aug 14 (ANI): While few hours are left to cherish the spirit of Independence in India, the neighbouring nation, Pakistan, broke into celebrations of its 70th Independence Day, on Monday. Amid the prevailing tension at borders, the Pakistani rangers presented sweets and gifts to the Indian forces at the Attari-Wagah Border to mark the occasion. The two nations are completing 70 years of Independence after the partition post British Rule in 1947. This was facilitated by the British parliament passing the Indian Independence Act 1947, thereby giving recognition to Pakistan.
- Amid border tensions, Pakistani rangers present sweets to Indian forces on its 70th I-Day
- Residents flee as wildfires blaze in Greece
- Neil Dies In A Bomb Blast? | Naamkaran | Dahi Handi Special Episode
- EXCLUSIVE: Hema Malini Sings Bhajan At The Launch Of Gopala Samarpan!
- Boyapati Srinu Changes His Name Style in Jaya Janaki Nayaka Movie