and China over the Doklam issue, National Security Adviser (NSA) Ajit Doval met Chinese President Xi Jinping, in Beijing, on Friday. Earlier on Thursday, Doval met his Chinese counterpart Yang Jiechi in the first high-level meeting between the two sides since the military stand-off that broke out last month. The meeting came on the sidelines of the Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa (BRICS) meeting.
- Amid Doklam stand-off, NSA Ajit Doval holds talks with Chinese President Xi Jinping
- B-Town mourns demise of actor Inder Kumar
- Indo- Bangladesh dialogue held to discuss trans-boundary conservation of elephants
- Rajasthan flood: Woman falls at minister’s feet, pleads for help
- Akshay Kumar Wants To Try His Hands On Every Genre Of Films