and China over the Doklam issue, National Security Adviser (NSA) Ajit Doval met Chinese President Xi Jinping, in Beijing, on Friday. Earlier on Thursday, Doval met his Chinese counterpart Yang Jiechi in the first high-level meeting between the two sides since the military stand-off that broke out last month. The meeting came on the sidelines of the Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa (BRICS) meeting.
- Next story BJP Welcomes Congress Criticizes Nitish’s Decision All Over India
- Previous story B-Town mourns demise of actor Inder Kumar
- President Kovind thanks Greece for supporting India for permanent seat in UNSC
- Trump creates “space force” as new military arm
- EAM Swaraj thanks France for supporting India for permanent seat in Nuclear Suppliers Group and UNSC
- Moscow court orders taxi driver who injured pedestrians detained pending trial
- Apple’s App Store commissions case goes to Supreme Court