Tamuning (Guam), Aug 13 (ANI): Guam Catholics prayed for peace in Saint Anthony’s Cathedral on Sunday amid missile threats from North Korea. The cathedral was packed with worshippers in early hours who prayed for a better and more peaceful future. Elizabeth Cena, who also attended mass prayers, said they are ready if anything unfortunate happens. She also added that people are staying updated by listening to the news and the best they can do to deal with the situation is to pray. Monsignor James Benavente asked the churchgoers to have faith in Jesus and to not be afraid of the threats.
- Next story Quetta terror attack: 15 dead, dozens injured
- Previous story Army organises arms, ammunition exhibition ahead of 70th I-Day
- No red tape but only red carpet for investors in UP: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier