Tamuning (Guam), Aug 13 (ANI): Guam Catholics prayed for peace in Saint Anthony’s Cathedral on Sunday amid missile threats from North Korea. The cathedral was packed with worshippers in early hours who prayed for a better and more peaceful future. Elizabeth Cena, who also attended mass prayers, said they are ready if anything unfortunate happens. She also added that people are staying updated by listening to the news and the best they can do to deal with the situation is to pray. Monsignor James Benavente asked the churchgoers to have faith in Jesus and to not be afraid of the threats.
- Next story Quetta terror attack: 15 dead, dozens injured
- Previous story Army organises arms, ammunition exhibition ahead of 70th I-Day
- Fiat Chrysler picks Jeep boss as new CEO
- Watch: Ranveer Singh shares dance steps with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev at IIM Bangalore
- Assam Zoo makes special arrangements for animals amid scorching heat
- Second season of ‘Jeet Kune Do’ Federation Cup commences in Srinagar
- Alwar Lynching: Victim might have died in police custody, claims BJP MLA Dev Ahuja