Patna (Bihar), July 27 (ANI): Less than a day of resigning as the Chief Minister of Bihar, Nitish Kumar was again sworn-in as the Chief Minister, today morning in Patna. Nitish announced to merge back with National Demoratic Alliance (NDA) and along with him, Bhratiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Sushil Modi was sworn in as the Deputy CM. The BJP earlier had declared ‘unconditional support’ to Nitish.
- Amid political crisis, Nitish Kumar swears in as Chief Minister of Bihar
- Gujarat floods: Temple authorities send food packets to flood-affected areas
- Nitish Kumar’s decision is motivated by personal benefits: Rahul Gandhi
- U.S. indicts alleged bitcoin laundering ‘mastermind’
- Astronauts gear up for space with tough Russian training