Patna (Bihar), July 27 (ANI): Less than a day of resigning as the Chief Minister of Bihar, Nitish Kumar was again sworn-in as the Chief Minister, today morning in Patna. Nitish announced to merge back with National Demoratic Alliance (NDA) and along with him, Bhratiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Sushil Modi was sworn in as the Deputy CM. The BJP earlier had declared ‘unconditional support’ to Nitish.
- Next story Obscene Video Leak Is Not Publicity Stunt Sanjana
- Previous story Gujarat floods: Temple authorities send food packets to flood-affected areas
- Bengaluru’s Bellandur Lake spills toxic foam again, creates problem for residents
- SC/ST Prevention Act: Curfew remains imposed in Madhya Pradesh
- Crash-test cockroaches inspire wall-climbing robot
- Woman attacked with acid, father-in-law held in Moradabad
- Asia’s largest tulip garden opens for tourists