Gandhinagar (Gujarat), Aug 09 (ANI): Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) chief Amit Shah on Wednesday resigned from the designation of an MLA. Shah handed over his resignation of the Naranpura seat to Gujarat Assembly Speaker R. Vora at the latter’s residence in Gandhinagar. Amit Shah, who recently won the Rajya Sabha (RS) elections, was accompanied by Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani and Deputy CM Nitin Patel. Elections to three seats for the Upper House in the state were held yesterday.
- Next story ‘Keep boys at home at night, not girls’: Kirron Kher on Chandigarh stalking case
- Previous story Car rams into soldiers in Paris suburb, man arrested
- Dolce & Gabbna Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Indian film industry saddened by Sridevi’s demise
- DRDO successfully tests flight indigenous Rustom-2 drone
- Andhra Pradesh focusing more to skill up in technology: AP IT Minister Nara Lokesh at CII Summit
- Microsoft, Xiaomi join hands to develop AI-based gadgets