New Delhi, May 03 (ANI): The ‘Shehenshah of Bollywood’ Amitabh Bachchan married his Begum, talented actress Jaya Bhaduri, on June 3, 1973. On the occasion of their 44th marriage anniversary, Big B took to social media to recollect the memory of the big day. The ‘Piku’ actor also took to his blog to express his feelings. The star couple, who got married after working together in Prakash Mehra’s ‘Zanjeer’ have starred together in iconic movies like ‘Silsila’, ‘Abhiman’, ‘Chupke Chupke’, ‘Mili’ and more. Their wedding was a hush-hush affair with only a few of close industry friends and family members in attendance.
- Amitabh Bachchan ‘filled with love’ as he celebrates his 44th marriage anniversary
- Soldier killed, 4 injured after terrorists attack army convoy
- Ramdev adopts, sponsors over 100 orphans of Kedarnath tradegy
- Poor people who get arrested tend to be militants in future, says Bihar Class 12th ‘Topper’
- Rajnath Singh says infiltration declined by 45% after surgical strikes