Mumbai, Oct 26 (ANI): The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC), on Wednesday, issued a notice to Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan and seven others, for illegal construction. Right to Information (RTI) activist Anil Galgali sought information from P South Ward Office of Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) about the Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices (MRTP) notice that was issued against Bachchan and others. As per the information the notice was issued to seven other person, along with Big B, namely Rajkumar Hirani, Oberoi Realty, Pankaj Balaji, Sanjay Vyas, Haresh Khandelwal and Haresh Jagtani on December 7 2016, for the changes in their approved plans.
- Next story Proton therapy may be effective for treating esophageal cancer in elderly
- Previous story Neil Nitin Mukesh Changed Gym Routine To Gain Weight For Saaho
- China’s new economic team faces debt & trade issues
- ‘Beating’ human heart cells help spur drug discovery
- Russian denials of British attack “increasingly absurd,” Johnson says
- At over $9,000 a piece, rare Portuguese chocolate a pricey treat
- AAP rebel leader Kapil Mishra spoke on Kejriwal apologized to Gadkari and Sibal