Congress leader Anand Sharma raised objections to newly appointed 14th President of India Sri Ram Nath Kovind for not mentioning Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first PM of India and towering Congress figure and comparing Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay with father of the nation Mahatma Gandhi. In response to which Finance Minister Arun Jaitley outraged and said that the Zero Hour is for meaningful discussion and not catering to the benefit of TV cameras.
- Anand Sharma And Arun Jaitley Clash Over President Kovind
- Priyanka Chopra Weird Look at Mumbai Airport
- Ranbir Kapoor SLAMS Karan Johar, “I was Forced To Do Koffee With Karan”
- Jewish settlers take over disputed West Bank building
- Naseeruddin, Imran Khan And Other Theater Artists Inaugurates Ansh Darshak Utsav!