Congress leader Anand Sharma raised objections to newly appointed 14th President of India Sri Ram Nath Kovind for not mentioning Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first PM of India and towering Congress figure and comparing Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay with father of the nation Mahatma Gandhi. In response to which Finance Minister Arun Jaitley outraged and said that the Zero Hour is for meaningful discussion and not catering to the benefit of TV cameras.
- Next story UK economy slows, some sectors speed
- Previous story Priyanka Chopra Weird Look at Mumbai Airport
- Woman digs for family after Guatemala eruption
- Brazil full back Fagner follows in the footsteps of giants
- Kushner says U.S. peace plan coming soon
- The accused attacked her with knife, threw her out of car: Vijay Singh on Shailaja Dwivedi’s death
- 1 dead after fire breaks out at Mumbai’s Girgaon Kothari House