As a debate on the recent cases of cow-vigilantism is underway in the Lok Sabha, Parliamentary Affairs Minister Ananth Kumar lashed out at the Congress party and the opposition saying that they are quite interested in discussing ‘so called’ atrocities and lynching done by the ruling government but they are least bothered about political violence happening in Kerala & West Bengal. The BJP Minister said that along with lynching and atrocities, the opposition should also discuss the brutal murder of an RSS worker in Kerala and increasing political violence in West Bengal.
- Ananth Kumar: Congress Should Discuss Political Violence In Kerala & WB
- PM Modi inaugurates extended building of Parliament annexe
- Gas leaks from CNG pump in Chembur, situation under control
- NIA raids Syed Ali Geelani’s residence in terror funding case
- Darjeeling Unrest: Fresh Violence, Cops Fire Tear Gas Shells