Amaravati (AP), Jan 21 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu on Sunday announced that his Government will provide tools to 2.5 lakh backward class people under ‘Aadarana Scheme.’ Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu, who was addressing a gathering at a party workshop in Amaravati, also said that ration cards are being distributed on the basis of ‘Praja Sadhikara Survey.’ Cautioning officials, CM Naidu said that some people are splitting families for dual pensions and ration cards which is not ‘correct,’ adding that he is ready to give two pensions only to ‘poorest of the poor.’ CM Naidu also said that his Government will begin ‘Dalita Tejam’ programme under which mandal coordination committee will visit every Dalit family.
- Previous story 70 years after Independence in India also, till now there is no electricity in a village of MP
- Andhra Government to distribute tools to 2.5 lakh backward class people
- 70 years after Independence in India also, till now there is no electricity in a village of MP
- HermÃ¨s: Mens show Autumn/Winter 2018/19
- Balmain : Men’s show Autumn/Winter 2018/19
- Special talks with Anjali Shukla, who Honored by President in cinematography field