Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh), Oct 11 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh IT Minister Nara Lokesh met Singapore Consulate-General Roy Kho, Vice Consulate-General Ivan Tan, Minister of Trade and Industry in Amaravati on Wednesday. Lokesh explained the delegation about the development on various sectors. The Minister thanked the Singapore Government and officials for their continuous cooperation for the development of the Andhra Pradesh. Lokesh narrated the new policies and action plans for development of IT sector in the state. He explained about the recently launched programme of documenting tamper proof land records with blockchain technology. Singapore delegates informed that their government is also using the same technology in various departments and extended full cooperation in utilising that technology. Lokesh added that the government is trying to be leader in electronic manufacturing. He said efforts are on to develop a complete ecosystem from chip design to e-waste management. The Minister also sought for Singapore experts’ cooperation. The delegation further announced willingness to extend cooperation in tourism development. They said they would come up with special plan for developing all beaches in the state, along with Bhavani Island in Vijayawada.
- Andhra IT Minister meets Singapore delegation, seeks cooperation in tourism, other sectors
- Confusion Between Phool And Pul Created Elphinstone Stampede ???
- Wishes galore as megastar Amitabh Bachchan turns 75 today!
- Spain moves towards activating “nuclear option” on Catalonia crisis
- Telangana Govt. launches IoT, e-Waste Management policy