Visakhapatnam (AP), Feb 25 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Information Technology Minister Nara Lokesh while addressing the gathering at CII Partnership Summit in Visakhapatnam said that India has to skill up when it comes to technology. “We have to be catalyst, enablers in the changing times” the minister said. “Andhra Pradesh is the first state to create an institute of digital technology and we have cyber warfare centre,” he added.
- Andhra Pradesh focusing more to skill up in technology: AP IT Minister Nara Lokesh at CII Summit
- Microsoft, Xiaomi join hands to develop AI-based gadgets
- Pakistani Army is displaying extreme cowardice: Brigadier YS Ahlawat on ceasefire violations
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi mocks PM Modi for his ‘custodian of nation’ remark
- Timelapse images of the sky above the Olympic Stadium for the Closing Ceremony