As anger simmers over Rodrigo Duterte’s drug war, the Philippine President says there could have been abuses in his government’s crackdown, ordering the police to take custody of officers who were involved in the killing of a high school student last week. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Next story Bihar’s Srijan Scam main Accused Mahesh Mandal Died in Hospital during treatment
- Previous story Angry protesters disrupt Charlottesville City Council
- Automobile enthusiasts flock to vintage car rally in Delhi
- Olympics fire festival entertains visitors
- Thousands of demonstrators protest around Munich Security Conference venue, against ‘weapons deals’
- Winter festival to boost tourism begins in Pahalgam
- Watch: BSF soldiers assist in shifting woman post delivery