Angola goes to the polls on August 23 and the ruling People’s Movement for the Liberation of Angola (MPLA) is fielding a different candidate for the first time in 38 years. As Kate King reports, the opposition is hoping to capitlise on the election by highlighting the government’s poor economic record.
- Next story Deere’s sales fall short
- Previous story Guardiola offers condolences to Barcelona victims
- Watch: People of Varanasi marks victory of good over evil with Ravan dahan
- Watch: VP Naidu attends opening ceremony of 12th ASEM Summit
- From Beirut to Babila, Syrian refugee family returns home
- In a first, Gujarat woman delivers baby through transplanted uterus
- World ‘deserves answers’ on Khashoggi: Pence