Angola goes to the polls on August 23 and the ruling People’s Movement for the Liberation of Angola (MPLA) is fielding a different candidate for the first time in 38 years. As Kate King reports, the opposition is hoping to capitlise on the election by highlighting the government’s poor economic record.
- Angola to get first new president in 38 years
- Guardiola offers condolences to Barcelona victims
- Sunny Leone Attends The Music Launch Of Marathi Film Boyz
- Naira and Kartik FIGHT With Bua Dadi Keerti In Trouble Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
- Super Dancer 2017 PROMO Shoot Out Shilpa Shetty, Geeta Kapoor, Anurag Basu