Angola goes to the polls on August 23 and the ruling People’s Movement for the Liberation of Angola (MPLA) is fielding a different candidate for the first time in 38 years. As Kate King reports, the opposition is hoping to capitlise on the election by highlighting the government’s poor economic record.
- Next story Deere’s sales fall short
- Previous story Guardiola offers condolences to Barcelona victims
- Automobile enthusiasts flock to vintage car rally in Delhi
- Olympics fire festival entertains visitors
- Thousands of demonstrators protest around Munich Security Conference venue, against ‘weapons deals’
- Winter festival to boost tourism begins in Pahalgam
- Watch: BSF soldiers assist in shifting woman post delivery