Angolans voted in a parliamentary election on Wednesday expected to usher in the ruling party’s defense minister as the first new leader of Africa’s second-biggest oil producer for 38 years. Rosanna Philpott reports.
- Next story We’ll “probably” terminate NAFTA: Trump
- Previous story Princes describe trauma of Diana’s death
- Party workers pay last respects to Ananth Kumar in Bengaluru
- Country gears up for Chhath Puja celebrations
- Watch: Tiger runs behind tourist vehicle in Tadoba National Park
- Dharmendra Pradhan, Prakash Javadekar pay last respects to Ananth Kumar
- Modi comfortable with those who were in jail & later got bail: Sibal on PM’s statement about Gandhis