Angolans voted in a parliamentary election on Wednesday expected to usher in the ruling party’s defense minister as the first new leader of Africa’s second-biggest oil producer for 38 years. Rosanna Philpott reports.
- Next story We’ll “probably” terminate NAFTA: Trump
- Previous story Princes describe trauma of Diana’s death
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo