Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 16 (ANI): Livid Police aspirants staged a massive protest against the alleged irregularity in the Police recruitment outside the Vidhan Sabha in Uttar Pradesh’s Lucknow, on Wednesday. The candidates alleged that police is torturing them and even charged baton on them, despite demonstrating a peaceful protest. The furious aspirants demanded government’s intervention into the matter.
- Next story Gorakhpur tragedy: Deceased’s father files complaint against U.P. Health Minister
- Previous story Children celebrate Independence Day with great enthusiasm in a madrasa of Barabanki
- FBI says hate crimes in U.S. spiked in 2017
- New projects launched by PM in Varanasi will expedite mission Clean Ganga, says NMCG chief
- Chhath Puja celebrated with fervour in Gorakhpur
- Demonetisation: Congress sharpens attack on PM Modi, calls him ‘looteron ke chowkidar’
- CM Shivraj Chouhan hits out at Congress on development issues