Meerut (Uttar Pradesh), Apr 30 (ANI): Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) raided the residence of former Colonel Devendra Kumar, in Meerut area of Uttar Pradesh and recovered animal remains, ammunition and some cash.As per reports, the DRI officials retrieved cash amount of Rs.1 crore, several skulls of endangered species and around 40 rifles and pistols from the residence. DRI officials said the investigation is currently underway regarding the matter.
- Animal remains, ammunition found from ex-colonel’s residence
- ‘Strict action will be taken against land mafia’-CM Yogi
- PM Modi asks youth to spend summer vacation with poor children
- Watch: B-Town celebs Gauhar Khan, Poonam Dhillon sizzle ramp at India Runway Week 2017
- No VIP, Now India Will See EPI Culture Says PM Modi