Meerut (Uttar Pradesh), Apr 30 (ANI): Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) raided the residence of former Colonel Devendra Kumar, in Meerut area of Uttar Pradesh and recovered animal remains, ammunition and some cash.As per reports, the DRI officials retrieved cash amount of Rs.1 crore, several skulls of endangered species and around 40 rifles and pistols from the residence. DRI officials said the investigation is currently underway regarding the matter.
- Next story Suggestions from audience are closely analysed: PM Modi in ‘Mann ki Baat’
- Previous story ‘Strict action will be taken against land mafia’-CM Yogi
- Special talk with BJP Delhi incharge Shyam Jaju on CM Kejriwal
- Watch: Canadian PM Trudeau meets Punjab CM Capt. Amarinder Singh
- PM Modi praises CM Yogi for bringing positive change in UP
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi conducts roadshow in Shillong
- Railway Station in Ayodhya will be a replica of Ram temple, says Union Minister Manoj Sinha