New Delhi, July 30 (ANI): Designer Anita Dongre showcased her Winter’17 collection titled ‘Tree of Love’ on Day 6 of the ongoing India Couture Week 2017 in the national capital. The collection, inspired by the designer’s love for trees and the Bishnoi tribe, pays homage to the Bishnoi community’s spiritual reverse for nature using intricate weaves and embroideries that celebrate fine Indian craftsmanship and a way of life. The collection combined traditional weaves and exquisite embroideries with silhouettes influenced by contemporary styles for both brides and grooms. Every ensemble told the story of nature in hues of blue, rich maroons, inky black, and a stunning emerald green. Anita Dongre’s outfits were complemented by stunning pieces from Pink city, her fine jewellery label of uncut diamonds. Starting with a contemporary presentation of minimal jewelry, the show built up to resplendent bridal couture with layered pieces. Also part of the collection was classic menswear looks. The designer made a strong statement with the showstopper look in traditional red flanked by her bridesmaids in classic gold.
- Anita Dongre showcases Bridal Couture Collection ‘Tree of Love’ on Day 6 of ICW
- Aditi Rao Hydari sizzles ICW ramp in Gaurav Gupta’s ‘Moondust’ collection
- Indian Coast Guard seized Heroin worth Rs 3500 crore on Gujarat coast
- Focus of government is to provide relief in Banaskantha, Patan areas: Gujarat CM Rupani
- Vessel carrying over 1,500 kg of heroin worth Rs. 3500 Crore detained