New Delhi, Apr 25 (ANI): The iconic romantic film of Bollywood ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge’ continues to inspire films even after 22 years and the recent pair to go aboard for the most romantic scene is Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon for their upcoming flick ‘Raabta’. On the day of the shoot, Kriti not only suggested but convinced the director Dinesh Vijan for re-creating the famous DDLJ train scene. Kriti was shot running in a slow motion as Sushant was aboard a train that started leaving the station. What’s interesting is that this optional shot that was done just for fun has made it to the final cut of the film. Kriti says, “Raabta’ is a young love story and doing a little tribute to the most loved love story of Bollywood just seemed so apt. We did it for our own mad enjoyment and I can’t believe it has made its way into the film!” The rumoured couple will be seen romancing onscreen for the first time. ‘Raabta’ is slated to release on June 9.
- Next story Vice President Hamid Ansari meets Armenia PM Karen Karapetyan, holds delegation level talks
- Previous story McDonald’s stock surges on results
- Stars join forces with activists on BAFTA awards red carpet
- Rep. Gowdy urges to look more at FL shooter than the “instrumentality”
- “The adults have let us down”: Florida students demand stricter gun laws
- Minor girl allegedly raped, killed, police registers case
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 18 Feb, 2018