Former U.S. Congressman Anthony Weiner departs federal court after pleading guilty to one count of sending obscene messages to a minor, ending an investigation into a “sexting” scandal that played a role in last year’s U.S. presidential election. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Elle Fanning dons platinum jewellery at ‘Opening Ceremony of Cannes Film Festival’
- Previous story Cannes 2017: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is all set to redefine her beauty for sixteenth time!
- Superfan’s glimpse of UK royals means trans-Atlantic travel, camping
- 1900s Iraq through the eyes of British spy Gertrude Bell
- No Outsider Needs To Tell Us What To Do Sachin On Afridi
- Bizarre California hanging death leads to $5 million civil judgment
- ANUPAM KHER’S FIRST LOOK IN ‘THE ACCIDENTAL PRIME MINISTER