New York (USA), Sep 25 (ANI): People from Balochistan staged a protest outside the United Nations headquarters to highlight the alleged human rights violations by Pakistan and urged the UN to intervene in the matter. Few of the protestors also urged Prime Minister Narendra Modi to fulfil the promises that he made to Baloch people to free them from Pakistan’s occupancy and atrocities. The protest, which was staged during the ongoing 73rd session of the UN General Assembly (UNGA), was intended to draw the UN’s attention towards the alleged atrocities being meted out by Pakistan, as world leaders gathered to take part in the assembly.
- Next story Terror, talks cannot go together: Raman Singh
- Previous story Kavanaugh rejects ‘false accusations’ in Fox interview
- Trump makes offer in exchange for wall
- Trump offers wall-for-DACA deal to end shutdown
- BJP MLA sparks controversy saying Mayawati neither woman, nor man
- Preparations for 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in full swing in UP’s Varanasi
- Along with dip in Sangam, pilgrims enjoy boating facility at Kumbh Mela