Pakistan occupied Kashmir, October 24: On October 22 in 1947 the Pakistan Army disguised as tribal raiders invaded the undivided State of Jammu and Kashmir. Anti-Pakistan protests were held across Pakistan occupied Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan to mark “Black Day”. Protests were reported from Bagh, Muzaffarabad, Rawalakot, Kotli, Gilgit and Hajirah and other places. The events were organized by United Kashmir People’s National Party, Kashmir National Party and Jammu Kashmir National Independence Alliance.
- Next story Harry Potter editions work magic for Bloomsbury
- Previous story Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan offers prayers at Mahakaleshwar Temple
- News Week South Asia (Weekly Program) – 01 Apr, 2018
- VK Singh leaves for Iraq to bring mortal remains of 38 Indians killed in Mosul
- Contact lost with recently launched GSAT-6A, ISRO confirms
- Pope baptises Italy “migrant hero” at Easter eve service
- Minor girl burns self over alleged harassment, 2 arrested