Pakistan occupied Kashmir, October 24: On October 22 in 1947 the Pakistan Army disguised as tribal raiders invaded the undivided State of Jammu and Kashmir. Anti-Pakistan protests were held across Pakistan occupied Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan to mark “Black Day”. Protests were reported from Bagh, Muzaffarabad, Rawalakot, Kotli, Gilgit and Hajirah and other places. The events were organized by United Kashmir People’s National Party, Kashmir National Party and Jammu Kashmir National Independence Alliance.
- Anti-Pakistan protests take place across PoK, Gilgit
- Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan offers prayers at Mahakaleshwar Temple
- Ready to merge with Congress, any party capable of defeating BJP in Gujarat: Hardik Patel
- Our ‘Selfish brains’ take priority while competing with muscle power
- 2 lakh families given free power connections, 4 lakh new vacancies created: UP CM