Bern (Switzerland), Jan 14 (ANI): Anti-globalisation demonstrators marched in Switzerland’s capital Bern to protest against United States President Donald Trump’s planned visit to World Economic Forum in Davos. Hundreds of protesters marched peacefully past the Swiss parliament in Bern. During the protest some were clad in black and carried placards saying “No future for capitalism”, “Eat the rich” and “Kill Trump”, also setting off flares. The U.S. President announced last week that he would attend the WEF in Davos, an annual meeting of global business and political leaders. Up to 5,000 Swiss soldiers have been drafted in to guard Davos along with 1,000 police, while a no-fly zone will also be put in place to protect delegates.
- Anti-Trump protest in Bern ahead of Davos visit
- ‘Bhajan mandalis’ cannot be stopped from playing in Mumbai locals: Railway Minister
- PGA Tour golfers in Hawaii for Sony Open take to social media after missile alert
- Missile alert mistakenly sent out in Hawaii
- No explanation for Real’s latest Liga defeat – Zidane