New Delhi, July 27 (ANI): Anurag Basu took more than three years to make ‘Jagga Jasoos’ but the film tanked at the Box Office and was panned by critics and audience alike. So in order to make up for it, Basu apologised to his fans for “disappointing” them with a promise to do better next time. The 43-year-old director took to his Twitter handle and wrote, “Sorry i ws out of radar Thank U so much for ur love and appreciation for #JaggaJassos it’s like oxygen for Me Right now.Tight Hugs!” He continued in another tweet, “and for those who disliked it ,hugs for them too, cuz ur rejection paves the way for my next and I promise I’ll try not to disappoint you.” ‘Jagga Jasoos’ revolves around the character of Ranbir, who sets out on a journey to solve the mystery behind disappearance of his foster father. The film has earned around Rs. 50 crore after almost two weeks of its release.
- Next story New York arcade offers virtual world
- Previous story Indian Women’s Cricket team presents a signed cricket bat to PM Modi
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh