New Delhi, July 27 (ANI): Anurag Basu took more than three years to make ‘Jagga Jasoos’ but the film tanked at the Box Office and was panned by critics and audience alike. So in order to make up for it, Basu apologised to his fans for “disappointing” them with a promise to do better next time. The 43-year-old director took to his Twitter handle and wrote, “Sorry i ws out of radar Thank U so much for ur love and appreciation for #JaggaJassos it’s like oxygen for Me Right now.Tight Hugs!” He continued in another tweet, “and for those who disliked it ,hugs for them too, cuz ur rejection paves the way for my next and I promise I’ll try not to disappoint you.” ‘Jagga Jasoos’ revolves around the character of Ranbir, who sets out on a journey to solve the mystery behind disappearance of his foster father. The film has earned around Rs. 50 crore after almost two weeks of its release.
- Anurag Basu apologises to ‘Jagga Jasoos’ criticism, promises to do better next time
- Indian Women’s Cricket team presents a signed cricket bat to PM Modi
- Finally! Angelina Jolie opens up about her bond with Brad Pitt
- Akshay Kumar tells what really happened behind the Indian flag photo
- RJD MLA holds Lalu’s ‘love for son’ Tejashwi responsible for split in grand alliance