New Delhi, Aug 24 (ANI): After the Supreme Court declared that the people of the country have a Right to Privacy, noted lawyer Prashant Bhushan stated that any fundamental right is subject to reasonable restrictions by law. He added that whether the ‘Aadhaar Act’ imposes unreasonable restrictions or not, it will have to be examined.
- Any fundamental right is subject to reasonable restrictions by law: Prashant Bhushan on Right to Privacy
- Watch: MoUs exchange between India and Nepal
- Appreciate PM Modi’s ‘Neighbourhood First’ policy, ‘Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas’: Nepal PM
- Had positive meeting reviewing the gamut of India-Nepal partnership: PM Modi
- It’s The Strongest Boxing Team For WC From India- BFI Chief