Hyderabad (Telangana), Mar 1 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu interacted with TDP, TS Politburo and Central Committee leaders in Hyderabad on Wednesday. While Speaking on the occasion CM said, “Telugu Desam Party always fought for Justice and I have been CM for nine years for combined AP, now after bifurcation Public has given me opportunity again to develop the state, so we started from ground zero. From three and half years we are working continuously to develop the state”. “TDP will once again come into power. We are waiting for support from Central Government as there are many things pending in the bill which was then produced by the them before bifurcation, Earlier in 2014 elections for saving our party we have kept alliance with BJP Party”, the CM added.
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu Interacts with TDP, TS Politburo and Central Committee leaders
- Children go sledging against backdrop of London’s snowy skyline
- Broward County sees ‘great turnout’ on first day back to school
- Trump calls Sessions’ surveillance probe decision ‘disgraceful’
- Cute social robot could be your new best friend