Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh), Aug 31 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Minister for Information Technology, Panchayati Raj and Rural Development Nara Lokesh on Thursday said everyone in the state should have at least Rs.11,000 of income. While speaking about use of technology for rural development area at the ‘Open Innovation Forum’ held at KL University, Lokesh said the state government wants to use different technologies to achieve the target. He further informed that action plan for the same will be decided next week. Under this programme, technologies useful for agriculture, aquaculture and horticulture will be efficiently used for rural development. He said first phase of implementation will be rolled out soon.
- Next story Gaya road rage case: Rocky Yadav convicted for murder of Class-12 student
- Previous story ANGRY Rishi Kapoor Blasts On The FIR Over NAKED Child’s Photo
- 16 Students Injured After School Bus Hits Divider In Noida
- Danke ki chot par kehta hu BJP amiron ki katputali hai: Navjot Sidhu
- AP CM’s move to bar entry of CBI motivated by fear: FM Jaitley
- Will waive off farmers’ loan within 10 days of coming to power in Chhattisgarh: Rahul Gandhi
- Punjabi remake of Ajay Devgn’s ‘Singham’ goes on floors