Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh), Aug 31 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Minister for Information Technology, Panchayati Raj and Rural Development Nara Lokesh on Thursday said everyone in the state should have at least Rs.11,000 of income. While speaking about use of technology for rural development area at the ‘Open Innovation Forum’ held at KL University, Lokesh said the state government wants to use different technologies to achieve the target. He further informed that action plan for the same will be decided next week. Under this programme, technologies useful for agriculture, aquaculture and horticulture will be efficiently used for rural development. He said first phase of implementation will be rolled out soon.
- AP Government wants to use different technologies to make sure that people have fixed income: IT Minister
- ANGRY Rishi Kapoor Blasts On The FIR Over NAKED Child’s Photo
- Sanjay Dutt CRAZY Dance With Fans At Fever 104 Radio Station
- Weather turns pleasant as rain lashes national capital
- Caught on camera: 7-year-old repeatedly slapped by teacher for not standing up on attendance call