Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh), Nov 2 (ANI): The Andhra Pradesh Government is going to hold Agriculture Technology Summit 2017 at Visakhapatnam from 15th to 17th November. State Agriculture Minister Somireddy Chandramohan Reddy said the summit is aimed at bringing cutting edge technologies in the agricultural sector to the aid of small and marginal farmers in the state. The minister informed that Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is knowledge partner for the summit. The foundation’s founder, Bill Gates, will participate in the valedictory function on 17th November. Iowa varsity of USA and Wageningan varsity of Netherlands will also participate in the summit. He further informed that CII will be the organising partner and Dalberg Consultants will act as content partners. Entrepreneurs, start-up companies, technocrats, scientists and farmers will take part in the summit. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu had met top scientists and food experts in the US to learn more about best global practices in the field of agriculture and allied industries.
- Next story 7 unilateral APAs signed by CBDT for taxpayers
- Previous story PM Modi visits Akshardham temple to observe silver jubilee celebrations
- Kansas City shootouts end with suspect dead
- JK SVO Raids at ARTO Shopian Abdul Majid Bhat Residence
- Due to high tide and heavy rain village in Navsari has got partially submerged in water
- Nitin Gadkari called high level meeting for the issue of Taj Mahal conservation
- Janhvi Kapoor and entire bollywood at Dhadak speical screening