Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh), Sep 08 (ANI): Municipal Administration Minister Nara Lokesh attended the Jalasiri Harathi Program in Vijayawada on Friday. Speaking at the event, he said Andhra Pradesh government will complete digging of 3 lakh farm ponds by the end of this year and will dig 2 lakh more ponds by next farming season. He also said that the state is full of greenery and water only due to Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu’s forecast. Mentioning that AP was in deficit state at the time of bifurcation, Nara Lokesh said that the state is now overcoming debts due to Chandrababu’s planning. Earlier, Chief Minister Naidu laid the foundation stone for the second phase of Chintalapudi lift irrigation, being constructed at Muddulaparva village in Krishna district.
- Next story Protestors torch police vehicle during pro-Rohingya demonstration, 6 injured
- Previous story ‘Sad day’ for North Korea if U.S. takes military action: President Trump
- Aamna Sharif Workout Session On Her GYM
- Aishwarya Rai At Women Cancer Initiative Annual Fundraising Soul Stirrings 2018
- Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Rani Mukherjee Others At Celebrate 20 Years Of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
- Ferrari Monza SP2 Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part I
- Ferrari Monza SP2 Exterior and Interior Walkaround Part II