Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh), Sep 08 (ANI): Municipal Administration Minister Nara Lokesh attended the Jalasiri Harathi Program in Vijayawada on Friday. Speaking at the event, he said Andhra Pradesh government will complete digging of 3 lakh farm ponds by the end of this year and will dig 2 lakh more ponds by next farming season. He also said that the state is full of greenery and water only due to Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu’s forecast. Mentioning that AP was in deficit state at the time of bifurcation, Nara Lokesh said that the state is now overcoming debts due to Chandrababu’s planning. Earlier, Chief Minister Naidu laid the foundation stone for the second phase of Chintalapudi lift irrigation, being constructed at Muddulaparva village in Krishna district.
- AP is full of greenery, water due to CM Naidu’s vision: Nara Lokesh
- ‘Sad day’ for North Korea if U.S. takes military action: President Trump
- Donald Trump offer to mediate talks on Qatar crisis
- Hundreds feast at 656 foot table on banks of River Seine
- Guangzhou Evergrande beat Changchun Yatai 3-1 to go eleven points clear at top of CSL