Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh), Sep 08 (ANI): Municipal Administration Minister Nara Lokesh attended the Jalasiri Harathi Program in Vijayawada on Friday. Speaking at the event, he said Andhra Pradesh government will complete digging of 3 lakh farm ponds by the end of this year and will dig 2 lakh more ponds by next farming season. He also said that the state is full of greenery and water only due to Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu’s forecast. Mentioning that AP was in deficit state at the time of bifurcation, Nara Lokesh said that the state is now overcoming debts due to Chandrababu’s planning. Earlier, Chief Minister Naidu laid the foundation stone for the second phase of Chintalapudi lift irrigation, being constructed at Muddulaparva village in Krishna district.
- Next story Protestors torch police vehicle during pro-Rohingya demonstration, 6 injured
- Previous story ‘Sad day’ for North Korea if U.S. takes military action: President Trump
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility
- Caught on cam: Armed robbers loot Rs 18 Lakhs outside bank