Amaravati (Andhra Pradesh), Oct 31 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Finance Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu held a review meeting with the officials of state planning department in Amaravati. The meeting was held on the growth rate of state finance in Q1 and Q2 of financial year 2017-18. The meeting discussed the state growth rate in agriculture and allied sectors. The minister also reviewed the expansion and yields of agriculture and allied sectors. He said that growth rate in industrial sector was not satisfactory. He asked to arrange a meeting with the officials of industries’ department. Finance Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu reviewed the employment opportunities in service sector. He reviewed how the funds released by Centre for the seven backward districts would be used. The minister said out of Rs 500 crore allotted for special development fund, Rs 437 crore was already sanctioned. He, however, reviewed how the promises made by Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu are being implemented.
- AP Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu meets state financial officers, orders timely implementation of state budget
- Watch: Amit Shah says Prem Kumar Dhumal will be next HP CM
- Monalisa and Vikrant Feel Hina Khan is being TARGETTED In Bigg Boss 11 House EXCLUSIVE Interview
- Neil Avni KIDNAP Mishti From The Party Naamkaran
- Monalisa and Vikrant Feel Bigg Boss 11 Is WAR ZONE EXCLUSIVE Interview