Facing lawsuits and consumer outrage after Apple said it slowed older iPhones with flagging batteries, the company is slashing prices for battery replacements and will change its software to show users whether their phone battery is good.
- Next story Chemical sniffer system could replace bomb squad dogs
- Previous story My Motive Is To Take The Team Forward – Prithvi Shaw
- Fire breaks out at Maharashtra Nagar Compound in Mumbai
- All is well between KJo and Kajol, here’s the proof
- We will follow court’s order: Rabri Devi on Lalu Yadav’s conviction
- Protests erupt across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa demanding freedom for Pakistan
- Dortmund players and former coach testify in trial against suspected bus attacker