Facing lawsuits and consumer outrage after Apple said it slowed older iPhones with flagging batteries, the company is slashing prices for battery replacements and will change its software to show users whether their phone battery is good.
- Next story Chemical sniffer system could replace bomb squad dogs
- Previous story My Motive Is To Take The Team Forward – Prithvi Shaw
- CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan flags off Start Up Yatra, urges youth to implement their ideas
- Greater Noida building collapse: NDRF team recovers 2 dead bodies
- Operations will continue till all victims are rescued: NDRF
- 8 persons die as car catches fire after collision with truck in Morbi
- Man arrested for illegal trade of foreign currency in Allahabad