Arjun Rampal and celebrated music composer Bappi Lahiri were seen bonding at Nasha Premier Nights in Mumbai. Arjun Rampal who is gearing up for the release of ‘Daddy’ has recreated Bappi Da’s hit track from 80’s ‘’Zindagi Meri Dance Dance’ in the film. Arjun Rampal plays a gangster turned politician Arun Gawli in the film which is slated to release on 8th September 2017.
- Next story Deadly earthquake hits Italian island of Ischia
- Previous story Bareilly Ki Barfi’ Gets A Sweet Start At The Box Office
- FBI says hate crimes in U.S. spiked in 2017
- New projects launched by PM in Varanasi will expedite mission Clean Ganga, says NMCG chief
- Chhath Puja celebrated with fervour in Gorakhpur
- Demonetisation: Congress sharpens attack on PM Modi, calls him ‘looteron ke chowkidar’
- CM Shivraj Chouhan hits out at Congress on development issues