Indian wrestler Satyawart Kadian is among the 17 athletes, whose name has been recommended for this year’s Arjuna Award. Kadian believes the award will motivate him to perform better in the coming tournaments, especially the upcoming World Championship.
- Next story “Came to Bangalore to protect democracy,” says Congress leader
- Previous story A Weird Wedding To Please The Rain Gods
- FBI says hate crimes in U.S. spiked in 2017
- New projects launched by PM in Varanasi will expedite mission Clean Ganga, says NMCG chief
- Chhath Puja celebrated with fervour in Gorakhpur
- Demonetisation: Congress sharpens attack on PM Modi, calls him ‘looteron ke chowkidar’
- CM Shivraj Chouhan hits out at Congress on development issues