The sentencing hearing for U.S. Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl, who could go to prison for life for deserting his duties in Afghanistan in June 2009 and endangering the lives of fellow troops, was postponed on Monday for two days due to an emergency for a lawyer in the case.
- Army deserter Bergdahl’s sentencing hearing delayed to Wednesday
- Clooney, Moore and Damon on Hollywood abuse scandals
- Center Will Hold A Sustained Dialogue On Kashmir Issue –Rajnath Singh
- Shreyas Iyer & Siraj Receive Maiden T20 Call
- Fashion Week: Between Lisbon and Porto, Portuguese fashion takes off!