Jaipur (Rajasthan), Aug 13 (ANI): Ahead of the 70th Independence Day, the Indian Army organised an arms and ammunition exhibition in Jaipur. Various weapons and equipment were displayed for the people and children. From equipment like Bofors to all the latest equipment were being shown to public along with information regarding Army’s code of conduct. The main attraction of the exhibition was a mechanical bridge which can carry weight of upto 50 tons. Some of the other equipments displayed in the exhibition were 155 mm Bofors gun, Tank T -90, Infantry Combat Vehicles for mechanised operations, Flycatcher Radar and more.
- Next story Amid North Korean missile threats, Guam Catholics pray for peace
- Previous story 70th I-Day: India hoists tallest tricolour at Wagah border
- Honor Killing In MP, Woman Burnt Alive By Father
- BJP Wins No-Trust Vote After 12-Hour Marathon Debate
- We Don’t Want To Disappoint The Bhubaneswar Crowd Sreejesh On The World Cup
- My Target Is Always To Win Medals Gurpreet Singh
- Transport unions indefinite nationwide strike enters day 2, people face problems