New Delhi, March 03 (ANI): An army sepoy, Roy Mathew, was found dead under mysterious circumstances at his barrack in Maharashtra’s Deolali Cantonment, only few days after he accused senior officers of harassment. The family members of the soldier said few days ago, Mathew called them and said he is going to do some personal work for the superior officers and his life is in danger. Following his phone call, the family members had also lodged an FIR. The police are currently investigating the matter and it is yet be to declare whether it was a suicide or a murder.
- Next story Sai temple in Ludhiana; an epitome of unity in diversity
- Previous story Demonetisation impact will last till 2018, says P. Chidambaram
- Microsoft calls on government to regulate use of facial recognition tech
- Eatigo secures investment from TripAdvisor; total funding reaches $25mn
- 2 buildings collapse in Greater Noida’s Shah Beri village
- Greater Noida building collapse: Our priority right now is to save life’S, says Mahesh Sharma
- Centre’s 100 year plan to protect Taj Mahal receives mixed reaction from public