New Delhi, March 03 (ANI): An army sepoy, Roy Mathew, was found dead under mysterious circumstances at his barrack in Maharashtra’s Deolali Cantonment, only few days after he accused senior officers of harassment. The family members of the soldier said few days ago, Mathew called them and said he is going to do some personal work for the superior officers and his life is in danger. Following his phone call, the family members had also lodged an FIR. The police are currently investigating the matter and it is yet be to declare whether it was a suicide or a murder.
- Next story Sai temple in Ludhiana; an epitome of unity in diversity
- Previous story Demonetisation impact will last till 2018, says P. Chidambaram
- Last rites of Lance Naik Sandeep Singh performed in his hometown
- GB demands immediate abolition of draconian Schedule IV
- Watch: Slain soldier Sandeep Singh’s family mourns his loss
- Only two people knew about Rafale deal, French President Hollande & PM Modi: Congress
- You can now visit ‘Game of Thrones’ sets!