U.S. Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl, accused of endangering fellow soldiers who searched for him after he walked off his combat outpost in Afghanistan in 2009 and was captured by the Taliban, pleaded guilty on Monday to desertion and misbehavior before the enemy. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story China’s PBOC chief sees 7 percent GDP growth
- Previous story U.S. soldier Bergdahl pleads guilty in desertion trial
- India’s first elephant hospital opens for business
- Naxals continue to create roadblocks in Jharkhand development projects
- Ogier claims sixth WRC title after Tanak and Neuville retire, Latvala win gives Toyota manufacturers crown
- Nitin Gadkari inaugurates floating restaurants in Mumbai
- Delhi’s air quality remains in ‘Poor’ category on Sunday