Army and paramilitary forces have entered the Dera Sacha Sauda Headquarters in Sirsa and took over the premises. They are now removing supporters of the cult from the premises. Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh is also holding a high level meeting at his residence. National Security Advisor Ajit Doval and Intelligence Bureau chief and other security officials are also present.
- Next story How BJP Funds Are Being Used In Post Dera Verdict Violence
- Previous story Double Delight For India As Sindhu, Saina Reach WC Semis
- Watch: Heavy rains lash parts of Hyderabad
- Truck-car collision leaves 10 dead in Odisha
- Durga Ashtami: Devotees immerse themselves in Navratri festivities across nation
- Sabarimala row: Protests continue against women’s entry into Sabarimala Temple
- Sabarimala row: Woman returns mid-way after facing protests