Army and paramilitary forces have entered the Dera Sacha Sauda Headquarters in Sirsa and took over the premises. They are now removing supporters of the cult from the premises. Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh is also holding a high level meeting at his residence. National Security Advisor Ajit Doval and Intelligence Bureau chief and other security officials are also present.
- Army Takes Over Dera’s Sirsa HQ To Remove Premis
- Double Delight For India As Sindhu, Saina Reach WC Semis
- A-Lister Celebs Come Forward To Support Nawaz’s Babumoshai Bandookbaaz
- No VIP treatment to ‘rape convict’ Gurmeet Ram Rahim in jail: DG Prisons
- PM Modi along with CM Nitish conduct aerial survey of flood affected regions in Bihar